What would you do...........

Guest Arsenal 4 life

Guest Arsenal 4 life

if you was stopped by 2 police officers and they said routine check mate get out of the carthey checked u [VERY QUICKLY] but the started felling up your girlfriend grabbin her bum and all that sh*t touching her tits and it took them ten mins to check ur girlfriend when it took them 1 min to check you .......... would you go mad or think if i go mad they could arrest me and the police officers have got guns.

I will standardly grab the fed's strap & leng a man down for dem ting dere.
but both of the police officers have got guns
I'll clap them both.The other one's still rubbing my girl's fanny, so I'll have time to burst off a couple shots in his direction before he draws the ting.Normal.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
I will standardly grab the fed's strap & leng a man down for dem ting dere.
but both of the police officers have got guns
I'll clap them both.The other one's still rubbing my girl's fanny, so I'll have time to burst off a couple shots in his direction before he draws the ting.Normal.
true true

Guest Scorpzz
lol you've bin watchin Crash innit?!
I was just about to say that.If it was my WIFE I would pull them off her regardless of consequences.If it was just my wifey or a link I would hype (shout 'get the f*ck off her' etc) and if they're just like calm down etc etc I'll keep hyping but if they pull the strap then I'd chill lol.Theres no way that I would just keep my mouth shut though.