When someone tries to chat you up...

LadyOG

And you're not interested. Be it because you are in a relationship or just because.Do you just air them, or do you talk to them and explain that you're not on it?If someone was to reject you, how would you want to be rejected (weird I know)ps Face Off I know you don't ever get rejected, so just answer the first question.

LMFAO at the Face Off bit.I would probably just take her number and not call her. Chances are she won't call me.If it's because she's not attracted to me, I would like a girl to either lie and say she has a man, or just say sorry but she's not interested. If it's because of the way I approached her or something that I can change, I would like her to tell me what I did. DO NOT give me your number and then not answer the phone. That is NOT cool. Next time I see you while I'm drunk, I will hot you up.

lol @ the Face Off part, its like no ones likes him or buys into his creative writing...anyways, if someone tries to chat me up while i got a girl, i just keep the convo minimal.....those "hi, bye" sorta movements.......this means that your not rude BUT your also not a cheater or entertainer of people making advances on you.....i mean if you was to be drastic, you CAN run from them BUT you can't run for ever, you just gotta face the music and remember who REALLY got your best interests at heart - YOUR PARTNER!

And you're not interested. Be it because you are in a relationship or just because.Do you just air them, or do you talk to them and explain that you're not on it?I take the number most time and access what I can gain from calling her. If someone was to reject you, how would you want to be rejected (weird I know)A simple "Sorry, I'm flattered but I aint interested" will suffice. If they attempt to boy it then I will hot them up.

Guest MessyGyal

i do a nervous embarassed giggle and move on my way,i feel awkward when i get chatted up.Since moving to london ive realised how raw and hungry london men are,its not even funny i cant get through a day without being chatted up at least 4 times and im not even on a bragging tip cos that aint me,besides id say 6 times out of 10 they are ugly anyway lol.i hate rejection therefore whenever i have been single i would NEVER chat a guy up or make the first move. Rejection is a bitch so i wont put myself in that position,i know its a case of 'you dont ask you will never know' but id rather miss out all together than be rejected.

If someone tries to "chat me up" when im out, i tend not to stop walking BECAUSE the way i see it, there's no point in me stopping just to tell you i got a man and im not interested. Thats a good 3-7 minutes you could spend talking to a chick thats interested.How would i want to be rejected... i don't really know. If he dropped any cliché bars that would reaaaally piss me off, like "it's not me it's you" kind of thing

i do that sh*t on purpose to be fair i always speech girls and dont call etcone girl i went out with when i was like 16 i saw just say about 2 weeks ago when she saw me for the first time in AGESSSSSSSSSSS she was so like"OH MY GOD I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR AGES HOW YOU BEEN HOWS YA SON (she heard thru the grapevine)"exchanged numbers and its like she was so adament to put things right (back in the day she had some sugar daddy that was much older and she basically left me for him but try make up some lie but i knew) the same guy she got kids for is that said guy and when she phoned me the day after she got my number she said and i quote"you know what babe back in the day i was young and foolish and im sorry if i ever hurt you"he minute she showed such redemption i KNEW i had her it was so predictable i didnt even WANT to f*ck her so i just went on normal flirty but not ON IT and then she callin me EVERYDAY complaining bout i never call her.i boycotted her calls for about 5 days and then told her (IN A TEXT JUST LIKE MOST WOMEN DO)"the reason im so dubious around you is becasue i dont want you to hurt me again and i can see me falling for you"HAHA she called me and i never answered and she said on the voicemail she understands and i want to ever talk to her call her WHENEVER i wanti LOVE longing them off like that

depends, hes gettin air if hes butters, if its jus on the road, ill smile and carryin on walkin like im deaf or something, if its a dirty old man, ill giv him what forif its in a club, an im cornered ill give a fake name an numberor my favorite one really, is jus as theres that small silence between him chattin breeze an anskin for my number, im like o yh so lemme take ur number then, and i take it, and go sooo ill call u then peace, later an im gone, and i will not call

I actually don't lie.If I've got a man, I will say so.If not, I'll say I'm not interested, the other day some breh was trying so hard and I said, 'I'm sorry I won't give you my number. If I take yours I won't phone you. Sorry.'He told me he appreciated the fact that I didnt lie and get his hopes up.

I actually don't lie.If I've got a man, I will say so.If not, I'll say I'm not interested, the other day some breh was trying so hard and I said, 'I'm sorry I won't give you my number. If I take yours I won't phone you. Sorry.'He told me he appreciated the fact that I didnt lie and get his hopes up.
thats real......dude probably moved to the next girl who walked past him after you......take courage to chursp a stranger, rejection can be a bother at times....

thats real......dude probably moved to the next girl who walked past him after you......take courage to chursp a stranger, rejection can be a bother at times....
better to let them down there and then than to give false hope methinks.

Me and you are very similiar in this perspective, I don't lie theres no need!!

Guest Scorpzz
Me and you are very similiar in this perspective, I don't lie theres no need!!
I'd rather a girl tell the truth than lie, its just not needed.If a girl tries to talk to me or her friend tries to hook me up and I don't like the look of her face, I say 'sorry but your/she's not my type'

well, i dont chat up ppl, too scared of their reactions but i have seen some good things thoughlike once in harlesden, man is chatting up a pregnant woman like it's nothingand i really thought that chatting up saying " i swear i know you from somewhere else" was a legend until i heard some man around his 20s, to a girl that was at most 15... apocalypse is soon my brothers and sisters