Answer Me this

Guest Randy Orton

Guest Randy Orton

Who is THE MAN at Barcelona....(by the man i mean the guy who sells the merch, sells the tickets, the cameras focus on, who is there best player on the pitch, who they look for to score grab an assist)

Barca are very similar to United right now in the sense that it isn't really just one person mainly messi Eto - may not be coz i've heard rumours that not all Barca fans like him Ronaldhino Henry This new Serbian kid they got coming through is thought to be better than Messimaybe even Puyol i suppose it depends on the fan Scholes Ronaldo Rooney SolsjaerTevez - Hopefully Giggs

Guest the_truth_hurts
i would still say ronaldinho,but messi is on the RISE as the star player,lots of excitement around him cz he finished well 2wards end of season etc
yeah what i'm saying. Ronnie for now.

Guest Randy Orton

wait dont get it twisted etoo gets love aswell but he is no ronaldinho or messi in terms of legendary status....anyways safe for you participationima bump this end of season and if henry isnt up with messi and ronaldinho then we will no without any shadow of doubt he is any guy and i was right for last 3 years on here.

Sells the merch = Ronnie no doubt.Sells tickets = Take your pick, Ronnie, Messi, Henry, Eto'o (For mainstream fans)Camera focus = Same sa above.Best player = Last season was Iniesta, But Puyol and Xavi are equally as important as front three.Look for to score = Ronnie/Eto'o/Messi
Sums it up well.Who you think sold most shirts this summer. Henry?.Cant wait to see barca play this year.Attack is to much.