Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

Claudia Lynx

n502921027122248054gc9.jpg
Oooooooooooooh Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Is slightly reminscent of Kim Kardashian in this pic. Shes hot. (Claudia I mean)

Guest M12

allow all these separate threads for buff chicks.lets just make one big one.so we can scroll through pages with our tongues hanging out like dogs.p.s you must have at least 3 different angled pics to prove the chick in question is buff.GO!and yes she is MIGHTY FINE

allow all these separate threads for buff chicks.lets just make one big one.so we can scroll through pages with our tongues hanging out like dogs.p.s you must have at least 3 different angled pics to prove the chick in question is buff.GO!and yes she is MIGHTY FINE
CHUUUUUUUUCH!!!!At first I though she was that ting that was in Family Affairs and Footballers wifes. Now she is PENG.This one will receive as well.Well done fam.

bang bang*jaw drops*can we expect to hear some music from her or see her in a movie of some sort???
llow the wanting to hear her music*emails Bangbros*

lol @ claudia lynx, her real name is shaghayegh, she was at my aunt and uncles renew-vows wedding in O.C. a couple of months ago, she is a baitface in iranian communitahheres her boyfriend lmaopicture19mf.jpg