Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

Grime's Not Dead It's Live

lol yh he istalking of grimes not dead whatever f*ckin server they uploaded part 3 to can f*ck offdonwloading at 12kb/s

lol yh he istalking of grimes not dead whatever f*ckin server they uploaded part 3 to can f*ck offdonwloading at 12kb/s
There's a rapidshare link floating about. Hold on, I should have it somewhere...

Some one TUNE ID the 2nd track that comes on at 5min 50secs.Need a new RINGTONE.. No longers..Safe
when its embedded time goes backwardsits on 3.43 dunno if thats the one your talking aboutbut its ratchet - fireworks 3ringtone worthy

when its embedded time goes backwardsits on 3.43 dunno if thats the one your talking aboutbut its ratchet - fireworks 3ringtone worthy
Sorry I was still stuck on the YouTube site..Yeah the 2nd track that comes in at that time Macz where Little D spits.Any help on acquiring the tune will be appreciated.Muchos gracias.

There's a rapidshare link floating about. Hold on, I should have it somewhere...
if you have this link you are a saviorIE just crashed when i was 93% complete grrran yeh swiftie check your pms soon

Chimpmunk stole Griminals flow but its a minor.Their boys alie?
Dunno.I heard they clashed, but I ain't heard any dubs, so I'm assuming it was just a friendly thing.

Guest I.B.Blackman

if ths is the future of grime im not impressessaw chipmunk slippin in a shop on saturday sthil

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Chimpmunk stole Griminals flow but its a minor.Their boys alie?
NA VOLTAGE STOLE GRIMINALS FLOW ....LOL AT SOMEONE SAYIN TRAMPY MUSIC THAT MADE ME LAUGH.................WHO SAID THEY HAVE A RIPIDSHERE LINK SEND DAT INIT