Sign in to follow this  
lolguy4

PRO LOGIC 7

Unless if you know how to work HEX...Still will struggle. No one is cracking this for sh*t.Apple got it on LOCK.

I don't even get why people want logic so badIt's just like cubase, just a different colour

I'm personally not a fan of reason due to the dry sounds available for it..Your best bet is just to try and see what works for you.. I cant tell you that

I'm personally not a fan of reason due to the dry sounds available for it..Your best bet is just to try and see what works for you.. I cant tell you that
whats professional standard now days though.

Industry Standard = Logic or Pro ToolsPro Tools is available for Windows, but you need certain hardware, even for cracked versions.They're industry standard for recording and mixing really. There isn't really a industry standard for composition but Fruityloops is looked down upon.

I don't even get why people want logic so badIt's just like cubase, just a different colour
Yeha they do same thingBut logic is much more advanced, easier to use and industry standard.

pro tools is the industry standard for recording/mixingbut you need to use m-audio handware or it wont work (like an m-box or other m-audio equipment)

pro tools is the industry standard for recording/mixingbut you need to use m-audio handware or it wont work (like an m-box or other m-audio equipment)
we not talking bout mixing & recording..Basic sequencing..Pro-tools sucks for sequencing.