NEWS OF THE WORLD

lolguy4

King Kenny is greatest Liverpool player of all time he is a red through and through obviously he would have slight baised for us I think that he even though about putting Liverpool number 1.I don't agree with it though Chelsea are ahead of us whether we like it or not same with Utd.Lol@ him looking like a idiot if Arsenal somehow win the league he will be blushingMy List:1.Chelsea2.Utd3.Liverpool4.Arsenal5.Who cares?

King Kenny is greatest Liverpool player of all time he is a red through and through obviously he would have slight baised for us I think that he even though about putting Liverpool number 1.I don't agree with it though Chelsea are ahead of us whether we like it or not same with Utd.Lol@ him looking like a idiot if Arsenal somehow win the league he will be blushingMy List:1.Chelsea2.Utd3.Liverpool4.Arsenal5.Who cares?
i dont think Chelsea will win itmy list1. UTD2. Chlesea.3-4 got no idea to be honest. until first quater.

All these "experts" talking about Arsenal being "chased" by Tottenham.the same experts who said we'll never win the league in 1998. The same experts who said we could never do the double AGAIN in 2002. the same experts who said the english premeir league could not be won UNBEATEN. the same experts who said Tottenham were catching us in 2006, then again in 2007.these guys are not serious.

To be honest i think Tottenham are three players off a very good team.A good CB to partner Daswon King is to injury prone.A left mifielder because they dont even really have one.A class center mid who can score an create goals.Think if King can stay fit they have a very good chance of challenging for fourth or if they buy a good replacement.But everyone is writing Arsenal off and it will drive them on to succed and i think Van Persie is going to have a big year. Plus I cant see them missing as many chances as they did last season.

To be honest i think Tottenham are three players off a very good team.A good CB to partner Daswon King is to injury prone.A left mifielder because they dont even really have one.A class center mid who can score an create goals.Think if King can stay fit they have a very good chance of challenging for fourth or if they buy a good replacement.But everyone is writing Arsenal off and it will drive them on to succed and i think Van Persie is going to have a big year. Plus I cant see them missing as many chances as they did last season.
KaboulBoatengSurely?

Like i've said in the past, if we replaced Jenas with say Sneijder and Zokora with a good holding midfielder.We would be challenging for the title.Our defence is sorted, so is our left side of midfield. Jol has said he will only ever buy a top quality left winger, and there hasnt been any available. Im sure Taarabt and Malbranque can do a good enough job there next season.

Like i've said in the past, if we replaced Jenas with say Sneijder and Zokora with a good holding midfielder.We would be challenging for the title.Our defence is sorted, so is our left side of midfield. Jol has said he will only ever buy a top quality left winger, and there hasnt been any available. Im sure Taarabt and Malbranque can do a good enough job there next season.
biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D

i said it in dat topic. if u had got sneijder i wudda been worried stillur inda same boat arsenal are. if all ur players play to their potential u can finish 4th (only if pool n arsenal r swag again)if all our players play to there potential we can come 1st.i doubt either will happen tho

KaboulBoatengSurely?
Both for the future I meen established players.If Tottenhma got Sneidjer they would be raw!!

All these "experts" talking about Arsenal being "chased" by Tottenham.the same experts who said we'll never win the league in 1998. The same experts who said we could never do the double AGAIN in 2002. the same experts who said the english premeir league could not be won UNBEATEN. the same experts who said Tottenham were catching us in 2006, then again in 2007.these guys are not serious.
Smashed it.

Guest roskie_07
Tottenham's defence is a travesty. they need a left back, a CB and a reliable GK.
biggrin.gif What the f*ck?!
this is true.....coz dawson and king are a decent pairing at the back...but King gets injured to much and leaves the defence weak.Paul Robinson now is a sh*t goalkeeper.........the long shots are awfulthe only good thing he has got is the reflex's and his kicking abilty

Tottenham's defence is a travesty. they need a left back, a CB and a reliable GK.
this is true.....coz dawson and king are a decent pairing at the back...but King gets injured to much and leaves the defence weak.Paul Robinson now is a sh*t goalkeeper.........the long shots are awfulthe only good thing he has got is the reflex's and his kicking abilty
You clearly know nothing about Spurs, and gather your opinions on us from MOTD.Your view is voided on this topic, as you clearly dont even know who we have signed.....

Guest roskie_07
You clearly know nothing about Spurs, and gather your opinions on us from MOTD.Your view is voided on this topic, as you clearly dont even know who we have signed.....
robinson not a very good gk now is he..king and dawson are your best defender in your team......

robinson not a very good gk now is he..king and dawson are your best defender in your team......
SMHShut up you simpleton.