Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

So that idiot boy dumped this..

What was you thinking..9bf20edb2aabae66768e2e899c0c456b.jpgThese fun bags could've been abused differently.8024f70af6be7bab3cd70d9f55ffa116.jpg& the wickedest ting is they're real.013eeb072d132ca8fc21476712232b2c.jpgBut then again, is it about your so called chick/link/ whatever being some TVX chick...?If man didnt get nuttin under them covers. Then boy. LET THE SIDE DWN.

her titties are realhes a twat, he's half a twat if he bangd her tho.

her face is not goodbut everything else adds up for itim in love..and flat eric.. the second pic in ur sig biggrin.gif

mans got 100 G plus a likkle BB fame under his namehes guna hav the pick of the bunch when he gets outhe made it clear he thinks shes blessedbut he just wanted a likkle tings 2 relieve himselfshes bait tho, she was on it like sonic

Guest Randy Orton

any chick id dump her easybut on good terms so i can call her and link anytime

i agree with blade, her face is swag, she jus wnats fame u could tell from when she was crying like a lil bbaby wen she first got told she wont be going in the househer rack is bless doe.did Liam deal with it then?

mans got 100 G plus a likkle BB fame under his namehes guna hav the pick of the bunch when he gets outhe made it clear he thinks shes blessedbut he just wanted a likkle tings 2 relieve himselfshes bait tho, she was on it like sonic
Did he even get his RELIEF though?

Guest Durrty Boi

boy mans ben in there like wot 80 days?no bash nuffini bet that fat old chick is lookin like Pamela Anderson to him right now

Guest I.B.Blackman
when did she do this? and r u talking bout liam? and her breasts r plastic? or not?
die for f*cks sake

Did he even get his RELIEF though?
i duno cuz big bro are goin on dodge with these thingslike how they tried 2 keep the ziggy and channelle ting under wraps probably find out sooner or later tho

Liams clever. >Why have Amy>Dash her-(because he KNOWS he doesnt want to wifey her after its all done)>& then have Amy crying for the cameras, a nation full of angry women and the drama etc..He's set for a truck load of girls when he gets out.

Guest Jack X Supreme

WOW. One reason I don't like big boobs is 'coz most aren't pert.These are amazing.

i duno cuz big bro are goin on dodge with these thingslike how they tried 2 keep the ziggy and channelle ting under wraps probably find out sooner or later tho
Swear dwn I seen 1 episode where they was in bedroom alone and she was grinding man undercover.All moaning and groaning and ting.Then next morning she was all asking Ziggy if BB would show that part biggrin.gif Matta of fact. Ziggy even had her up in the shower aswell..

Shes a joker when she leaned over to get a beer on the shelf and she literally was bouncing them on his head.The way he was biting his lip in agony.