So that idiot boy dumped this..

Swiftie

mans got 100 G plus a likkle BB fame under his namehes guna hav the pick of the bunch when he gets outhe made it clear he thinks shes blessedbut he just wanted a likkle tings 2 relieve himselfshes bait tho, she was on it like sonic
Did he even get his RELIEF though?

mans got 100 G plus a likkle BB fame under his namehes guna hav the pick of the bunch when he gets outhe made it clear he thinks shes blessedbut he just wanted a likkle tings 2 relieve himselfshes bait tho, she was on it like sonic
Did he even get his RELIEF though?
i duno cuz big bro are goin on dodge with these thingslike how they tried 2 keep the ziggy and channelle ting under wraps probably find out sooner or later tho

Liams clever. >Why have Amy>Dash her-(because he KNOWS he doesnt want to wifey her after its all done)>& then have Amy crying for the cameras, a nation full of angry women and the drama etc..He's set for a truck load of girls when he gets out.

i duno cuz big bro are goin on dodge with these thingslike how they tried 2 keep the ziggy and channelle ting under wraps probably find out sooner or later tho
Swear dwn I seen 1 episode where they was in bedroom alone and she was grinding man undercover.All moaning and groaning and ting.Then next morning she was all asking Ziggy if BB would show that part biggrin.gif Matta of fact. Ziggy even had her up in the shower aswell..