Sign in to follow this  
Guest bj penn

afc Matty Flammy

Guest bj penn

He's a battler and gives 110% but sometimes after so much energy in covering the space from the other on going centre mid he lacks the concentration to put in a telling pass which stands out and thats why we all hate him but we should appriciate what he does off the ball for the team which there really aint anyone who does put that much effort in midfield .

oh he tries hard. so we shud ignore the fact his passing is limited, hes weak on the ball, gives away possesionf*ck that. this is arsenal not shef utd being a hard worker isnt enough to get by. at least it didnt use to beif he was bigger hed be a useful player.

Guest bj penn

Tyred don't you learn . When you are on par with me at Pro then you can talk about football ona level with meUntil ThenPAGE 8 SON PAGE 8pes6guide2.jpg

Flamini is a squad player, he will come in to certain games when needed.The man has won me over he battles, has an engine, get's involved when nasty. Also yes he did score in 2 big games when our frontmen couldn't. Like I said before he may not have the sharp shooting vision of Fabregas to pick out a pass but he is a different player to that. He will do the job he is set, he may not be the strongest but that doesn't stop him from commiting himself does it?Personally he is under-rated.

nobodies seen me say a bad word about flam, he's a utility player who does a job when called upon, I don't know why plp expect him to be Michael f*cking Ballack when he plays.

if he couldn't pass he wouldn't be playing for arsenalthats not what he does anywaysand doesn't have 2 with the other players around himhe battles hard, and has stamina 4 daysthe only thing that pisses me of sometimes is when wenger used to bring him on when losing or looking scoreand puts him right midfield

Any money hes going to be the new scapegoat next season....He isnt good enough to start but he played well and scored in big games last season..Why would you hate him lol...He will never start regularly for us unless we have a massive injury crisisHe's a good squad player imo