Matty Flammy

Guest bj penn

Guest bj penn

He's a battler and gives 110% but sometimes after so much energy in covering the space from the other on going centre mid he lacks the concentration to put in a telling pass which stands out and thats why we all hate him but we should appriciate what he does off the ball for the team which there really aint anyone who does put that much effort in midfield .

Flamini is a squad player, he will come in to certain games when needed.The man has won me over he battles, has an engine, get's involved when nasty. Also yes he did score in 2 big games when our frontmen couldn't. Like I said before he may not have the sharp shooting vision of Fabregas to pick out a pass but he is a different player to that. He will do the job he is set, he may not be the strongest but that doesn't stop him from commiting himself does it?Personally he is under-rated.

if he couldn't pass he wouldn't be playing for arsenalthats not what he does anywaysand doesn't have 2 with the other players around himhe battles hard, and has stamina 4 daysthe only thing that pisses me of sometimes is when wenger used to bring him on when losing or looking scoreand puts him right midfield

Any money hes going to be the new scapegoat next season....He isnt good enough to start but he played well and scored in big games last season..Why would you hate him lol...He will never start regularly for us unless we have a massive injury crisisHe's a good squad player imo