Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

FAO: Guppio

Or any one across the pond..I need your help in acquiring me a @GMAIL address..Not GOOGLEMAIL like the way UK users be bumped.I need someone across the POND. I'll send u the request if need be...Let me know please.

Or any one across the pond..I need your help in acquiring me a @GMAIL address..Not GOOGLEMAIL like the way UK users be bumped.I need someone across the POND. I'll send u the request if need be...Let me know please.
I hv a gmail & I got it thru google, guess I was bumped too then?

See. For the people that dont understand...I got 100 invites at my GMAIL addy..But cause of some DUMB UK sh*t that happened..If I was to try and get a next address now. It will end up with @GOOGLEMAILBut if you live in the US. This does not affect you.You will get a @GMAIL. Get it? & a ZIP CODE is not all you need.The site will detect where your from and BOOM. At least this is the way it was back then. Anyways.. Guppio whats good?

google mail is the same as gmailthey give u the address _____@googlemail.combut u can us ___@gmail.comiv got a 100 invite if u want 1 holla

It's the same thing. Just give people ______@gmail.com instead of googlemail.com and it still goes through to your address

Guest MessyGyal

ive just tried sending myself an invite and it says it will have gmail as the addressyou want one or not?

Guest Watch My sig

just change the script when you reg a hotmail account to anything you want

I just tested it out...You can still type it out as 'gmail.com' even if you have the full 'googlemail.com' address

anyway whats the big deal if it says google mail?
The big deal was this.. If I wanted a GOOGLEMAIL. I would've got one..I do have INVITES myself after all. I aint even tried to send myself an invite as I remember back to like when I got my 1st gmail addy. A few months after got a msg saying due to a UK dispute all UK users who register a new account will get a @GOOGLEMAIL instead of @GMAIL.Which led to my question in this topic.But seemin as how its confused & tickled people wrongly. I might aswell just lock off this topic.& FaZe. Thats what I've just resolved 2.

Guest MessyGyal
anyway whats the big deal if it says google mail?
The big deal was this.. If I wanted a GOOGLEMAIL. I would've got one..I do have INVITES myself after all. I aint even tried to send myself an invite as I remember back to like when I got my 1st gmail addy. A few months after got a msg saying due to a UK dispute all UK users who register a new account will get a @GOOGLEMAIL instead of @GMAIL.Which led to my question in this topic.But seemin as how its confused & tickled people wrongly. I might aswell just lock off this topic.& FaZe. Thats what I've just resolved 2.
on a real why you getting feisty for? i was trying to help you and i asked a legitimate question and i also gave a solution to your problem.I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNTI SENT MYSELF AN EMAIL JUST NOWWHEN I GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT IT SAYS IT WILL END IN @GMAIL.COMdo you want an invite or not nucca?

Guest MessyGyal
i want one messy.. invite mer99ker@googlemail.com
sent hunlmfao if it dont work after my bold writing

Guppie*Nods*
*nods bk & bigs up chest*.Swiftie, it si a known fact I CAN be a lil slow. Im not sure what u r asking of me.
dun kno
I said that w u in mind sweetpea.