FAO: Guppio

Swiftie

got it messy but it tries to reg me as @googlemail.comcheers n e way
hun i swear on my life i just this second set up a brand new account [email protected] works i swear
See the trick is this... If you already have @GMAIL account and you send yourself the invite.Then you will get a @GMAIL account. Hence the reason I said thanks for your input as after all that was said in the topic. I decided to use one of my 100 invites. I couldnt even get the name I wanted anyways. biggrin.gif

Guest MessyGyal
got it messy but it tries to reg me as @googlemail.comcheers n e way
hun i swear on my life i just this second set up a brand new account [email protected] works i swear
See the trick is this... If you already have @GMAIL account and you send yourself the invite.Then you will get a @GMAIL account. Hence the reason I said thanks for your input as after all that was said in the topic. I decided to use one of my 100 invites. I couldnt even get the name I wanted anyways. biggrin.gif
i sent the invite to my hotmail accountthough not back to myself at my gmail account...