FAO PEOPLE THAT WORK IN MARKETING

FACE OFF BEYOND

righti got this friend that works in marketing and basically long story short he had a fight at work with someone the details of the matter isnt really the issue but what the problem is with this is that apparently marketing is a hard business to get into and with him being dismissed due to this scuff he now cant put that job on his cv.i remember some topic coming up about BLAGGING on ya cv but what kind of blagging could my frined use.how can he get back into that field without mentioning his madness at workany suggestions cos at the moment he is looking for work but no joy and he is gettin FED UPid like to also mention the madness was so petite but i dont wanna say the entire details as you may know him and i dont wanna bait up his sh*t but the fight was NOT started by him and everyone that was there knows this EVEN the managers that dismissed him (quite a lot of snakeyness at this place apparently)discuss

Guest MessyGyal

as long as his attendance was in order they cant really say anything too detrimental when a prospective job asks them for a reference. They can only word it in such a way. if its over one disagreement and not actually the way he worked he should just add them to his cv. Or if he is still cool with someone who works there he should give their name as his reference and pretend they are of a higher position then they are.i did that for a friend who got sacked from my work as i had access to letterhead and the people who interviewed her didnt suspect when i sent them a reference

as long as his attendance was in order they cant really say anything too detrimental when a prospective job asks them for a reference. They can only word it in such a way. if its over one disagreement and not actually the way he worked he should just add them to his cv. Or if he is still cool with someone who works there he should give their name as his reference and pretend they are of a higher position then they are.i did that for a friend who got sacked from my work as i had access to letterhead and the people who interviewed her didnt suspect when i sent them a reference
safenow i gotta tell him this without making it sound like im chattin his businesslol

safenow i gotta tell him this without making it sound like im chattin his businesslol
It's true employers arent really supposed to give malicious/negative references, BUT The bit which might flop him, is the part normally found on reference request that says would you hire this person again!