Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arsenal 4 life

dont you hate it when

Guest Arsenal 4 life

you have just made a drink and then you leave it on the edge of the table you turn round and nock it over this happend to me just now

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Especially when its the last of the juice.
get meit was ginger beer 2

i hate it more when the cup falls on my pc and i have to do some super quick shutdown and pull the plug because water goes in the psu and then i end up having to buy a new graphics card

I hate it when I pour a drink then I walk from the kitchen to where ever drinking it then when I sit down I got 1/4 of the drink left

u no what just happened 2 mei duno how maybe im on crack or sumin but i tried 2 drink my juice whilst i was lying down spilt bare down me and nearly chocked aswell

u no what just happened 2 mei duno how maybe im on crack or sumin but i tried 2 drink my juice whilst i was lying down spilt bare down me and nearly chocked aswell
LOL killerworst is spilling a pint glass of magners all near ur pc sh*t: printer, monitor, keyboard, usb stickwhilst tryna clean it up an play socom onlinesurprised everything still works

lol pissedWorst thing is when you want tea or cerealLook in the fridge ..and theres no or not enough milk

Guest haze-e

ARGH!!I hate pour out the cereal into the bowl to find either little or no milk... Really pisses me off.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
lol pissedWorst thing is when you want tea or cerealLook in the fridge ..and theres no or not enough milk
arggggg you get me that is the oneits even worse when u go to eat breakfast and theres nothing to eat