Humble

Recieving Head From Wifey

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........

It's a serious question people. biggrin.gif

Of course notOnly loose chicks give head init
alie (even if yr joking)she gunna kiss yr (actual) kids with that mouf?swear some people still think head mistress is a person in a school

alie (even if yr joking)she gunna kiss yr (actual) kids with that mouf?swear some people still think head mistress is a person in a school
What u don't have mouth wash water or toothpaste ??Wait why is she lipsing your piece then going straight to kiss your kids....

What u don't have mouth wash water or toothpaste ??Wait why is she lipsing your piece then going straight to kiss your kids....
when youve spent a lot of time in a crime lab,or have watched numerous episodes of csi, u notice that dna has a habit of hanging around regardless of these measures*wears airtight suit*

Guest Dark Emperor

wghart thed fujkgc? tght sum next\d dumb dquestion i mean sertyiouhysly what rtdhe fuolokhck uys wruiong wsiyth un bu duickheafhd idiott

your mum has probably given head. and yes she has kissed you many times.Do you not clean your piece at least daily?

your mum, nan, aunt, and past, present and future wife has probably given head. and yes they have kissed you many times.Do you not clean your piece at least daily?

A d*ck in my mouth is not appealing.Especially when i know at one point that same willy has been in my yash, regardless of how often you wash your piece, it's still gona be in the back of my mind.

A d*ck in my mouth is not appealing.Especially when i know at one point that same willy has been in my yash, regardless of how often you wash your piece, it's still gona be in the back of my mind.
So you wouldn't even do it if you was in love..and did everything for each other to be happy

So you wouldn't even do it if you was in love..and did everything for each other to be happy
Nope, i've been with the hubz for time (11 months tomorrow biggrin.gif) and it's never crossed my mind, He said he would never ask me and if i ever offered he would slap me.

Guest roskie_07

its not about wifey giving you head...coz when your kissing and that..slippin

Nope, i've been with the hubz for time (11 months tomorrow biggrin.gif) and it's never crossed my mind, He said he would never ask me and if i ever offered he would slap me.
I see

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........
You are a d*ckhead.That is the answer

These types of questions and this type of think is why I cant stand this room anymore.The question is a question a 10 year old would ask.LOLBare mans bowcat on the sly, bare gurls suck d*ck.If my chick aint sucking my d*ck, she gets cheated on.Like I have always said, gurls who give head>>>>>>>>>>gurls who dont.Gurls who want to please you in any way>>>>>>>>>>>anyother type of gurl.

Best believe hes getting head from a next ting