Double Standards?

LocalLoop

Guest haze-e
Chinese chicks are NICE nowadays.
i rike the way they tarkbiggrin.gif
Thats Z Last time im reading your posts while drinking hot coffee. Nearly spit the coffee on the lappy.
LOL @ u spitting out your coffee n slyly sayin thats how zlast talkssendments
LOL at jamal still eagerly making himself a hot coffee evry time u make a new post
LOL*Makes another cup*This is Z Last one, I pwomise.
ror zrast isnt even here to defend himserfprobabry eating robster
Or a rorrypop
RMAOi swear this never gets old
RORZ-Last getting sent for and he aint even here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the joke is liz got the actual persona and sheer brute force of making such a comment by JAMMIN WITH THE MAN DEMits not like her mum talks like that so accept it for what it isvip = any womans heaven as its a place for them to proove their innocense
you're actually not at all serious. If i wanna drop the word "bruv" i will do so in conversation to how so ever i choose, not necessarily on a forum.If i wanted to do it on pinkworld forum i would do so there.
bahso basically you wanna be able to morph from man to womanso you can act manly on tues and lady like on wednesdayjust be happy that SOME guys still like you in a grey tracksuit that you nicked from ya x man and ya bless you can only leap frog from lady to laddette so many times

Guest Watch My sig
the female vip2 users should contact all their female friends, get them to join up and even up the numbers
the females on here are the type of chicks who"don't have any girl friends because they're bitchy and they get along with boys a lot more and all there mates are boys from young"

Guest Dark Emperor
the female vip2 users should contact all their female friends, get them to join up and even up the numbers
the females on here are the type of chicks who"don't have any girl friends because they're bitchy and they get along with boys a lot more and all there mates are boys from young"
It's like the new in ting.

lol, i swear after secondary school 95% of girls in general end up like this.