So ive Rebooted my PC

Guest Watch My sig

WinRarZonealarm (or other firewall, this one's free)Antivir (or other antivirus, this one's free)CCCP (codec pack)Windows Updates till you can't update any more.Microsoft Office (or OpenOffice, it's free)Those are essential, other things you might wanna cop are:FirefoxdBpoweramp (music converter)UtorrentPhotoshopWindows Live Messenger + Messenger PlusFoobar (low cpu music player)Zoomplayer (low cpu video player)Alcohol

Guest Watch My sig

this is getting kinda long my xp wont activate so its restricted certain things i can download for tonightneed to get that ant viral sh*t all up on this ting before its too late aswell

this is getting kinda long my xp wont activate so its restricted certain things i can download for tonightneed to get that ant viral sh*t all up on this ting before its too late aswell
activate your windowscopy and paste the following linkhxxp://www.parandco.com/Member/WA/XP%20Genunie%20Activation.exe

replace xx with tt

watch my sig what i suggest while you have recently rebooted is to do it again, but install a copy of tinyxp platinum 2,[Main features at a glance]- Windows XP Service Pack 2 integrated- All 133 Windows Updates (Windows is up to date to 12th June 2007)- All installs pass the "Windows Genuine Advantage" checks- Choose from four different installs of Windows XP- Includes 5th boot option: Acronis backup + restore environment- Added drivers to support CPU, Chipset, LAN, SATA and Wireless LAN- Windows Post Install menu with most commonly requested programs- Option to create your own bare ISO from any of the four installs- Windows Vista Aero Glass theme set by default on all installs- Windows Vista drive indicator (shows a bar under your drive icon)- VMware Tools automatically installed if you install in VMware- All software included is the latest edition as of June 12th 2007- More than 100 registry tweaks to make using Windows easier- All installs set monitor resolution to 1024 x 768 x 32 @85Hz- Services configuration files included to reduce memory use- eXPerience's ShrinkXP batch files to strip Windows "on the fly"- This release is kept to a CD sized ISO so anyone can use itthe torrent is here http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3716356/Window..._2_-_eXPerienceto burn it use magiciso http://www.isohunt.com/download/22629823/magic+iso REMEMBER to burn it at slowest speed possible, theres alot of compressed data and one corrupt sector is the end of that cd[Windows Post Install Menu]These programs are installable from the "Install Programs"icon on your Desktop. You need to have the TinyXP CDin your CD drive for these items to install:- DirectX DLL Libraries #24 to #33- FoxIt PDF Reader Pro v2.0 Build 1312- Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 v1.6.0_01- K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v2.10- NOD32 Antivirus v2.70.39- Nero Micro (Express and Burning ROM) v7.9.6.0- .NET Framework 2.0 v2.0.50727.42- Office 2003 SP2 Lite v11.6568.6568- Opera Browser v9.21- PeerGuardian v2.0 Beta 6b- Perfectdisk Defrag Server Edition v8.0 Build 64- Photoshop CS2 v9.0.2- Sygate Personal Firewall Pro v5.6 Build 3408- Sound Forge v9.0a Build 297- Thunderbird v2.0.0.0- uTorrent v1.6.1 Build 490- VMware Workstation v5.5.4 Build 44386- Windows Live Messenger v8.1.0178.0- WinRAR v3.70one problemNetwork Shares: don't automatically appear, doesn't allow blank passwords. To fix: Open a window in Windows explorer Go to Tools>folder options...View tab...(check Automatically search for network folders and printers and Enable Simple File Sharing) If this doesn't solve it try Start Menu>Run...gpedit.msc Computer Configuration>Windows Settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>Security Options>Accounts: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console login only.(select Disabled)This thing full install is probably the only disc you will need. if you have any sort of intuition you will be fine with this. just remember burn at slowest speed possible, i tried burning one at x16 and it came out corruptTinyxp > Vista*edit* i've installed it on two laptops, one dell one fujitsu siemens, and three different desktops, all worked fine. the network thing was the only tweak that i had to do