Sign in to follow this  
FANTA

Madeleine McCann Update

in the apartment where she was abducted.Not to sure why it took soo long to find this out but its on the front cover of all tomorrows papers.1570739.jpg1570743.jpg1570749.jpg1570747.jpgSky News Link

Guest Durrty Boi

jeez their slowshes long gone now manif their jus startin now to find sh*t at the house, they aint got no chance

Bloody hell. These detectives enrolled from the same school as these man01_police_academy_I_303_404_Warner_Bros.jpgTelling us now for????

Guest Durrty Boi
Huracio wudnt have missed that blood
DUNNO KNOWman would stood there, took off his glasses like a showerman, then get down and touch the surface n come up then do some next stance and look upthen put his glasses back on jus as he's about to walk off while he says somethingliek so

Huracio wudnt have missed that blood
DUNNO KNOWman would stood there, took off his glasses like a showerman, then get down and touch the surface n come up then do some next stance and look upthen put his glasses back on jus as he's about to walk off while he says somethingliek so
BRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely some man on fire sh*t going on here!

They only just found the blood in the same apartment theyve been searching clues for since May .. Jeez

Guest haze-e

4 Months now.... Public dont care anymore... Its the familys faultReh Teh Teh

and the parents are appearing in one of those stupid magazines, smh!!!!

Guest haze-e
I care still, I want them filthy child snatchers in jail still.
Well... Its not that i dont care. SHes only young for christ sake. BUT!!!!....IT WAS THE PARENTS FAULT FOR LEAVING THE GYAL ALONE IN A HOTEL IN A NEXT COUNTRY. I HAVE A LACK OF SYMPATHY FOR THEM THEN I ORIGINALLY WOULD HAVE.Plus thus case has been going on for tiiiime. They aint ever spoke about anything else for so long. No other deaths in south london or whatever. KMT

they must of been out on the piss every night and someone realised this coz know is just ramdomly gonna know the children r in that room unless they have been clcocking sh*t and it does make u wonder about the parents