Madeleine McCann Update

FANTA

Guest Durrty Boi
Huracio wudnt have missed that blood
DUNNO KNOWman would stood there, took off his glasses like a showerman, then get down and touch the surface n come up then do some next stance and look upthen put his glasses back on jus as he's about to walk off while he says somethingliek so

Huracio wudnt have missed that blood
DUNNO KNOWman would stood there, took off his glasses like a showerman, then get down and touch the surface n come up then do some next stance and look upthen put his glasses back on jus as he's about to walk off while he says somethingliek so
BRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest haze-e
I care still, I want them filthy child snatchers in jail still.
Well... Its not that i dont care. SHes only young for christ sake. BUT!!!!....IT WAS THE PARENTS FAULT FOR LEAVING THE GYAL ALONE IN A HOTEL IN A NEXT COUNTRY. I HAVE A LACK OF SYMPATHY FOR THEM THEN I ORIGINALLY WOULD HAVE.Plus thus case has been going on for tiiiime. They aint ever spoke about anything else for so long. No other deaths in south london or whatever. KMT

they must of been out on the piss every night and someone realised this coz know is just ramdomly gonna know the children r in that room unless they have been clcocking sh*t and it does make u wonder about the parents