The lengths people will go to defend certain players

Eduardo da Silva

smh at people tryna say the goal was rio's fault.more blame should be laid on wes brown. who got sucked towards the ball and left a huge gap behind him for malouda to attack.credit to malouda for keeping his head though.people who tthink that goal was rios fault shouldnt be watching or playing football
Both Brown and Ferdinand f*cked up. Admit it.Although Brown got caught out, Ferdinand could and should have done a lot better especially as he's the "world's best centre back". Acting like Rio couldn't have done much more when he clearly could have done.

Guest Watch My sig

he underestimated maloudas strength and was caught off guard coz he had to sprint over out wide to try win the ball then when he jumped for the header the sun got in his eyes and he missed the ball which allowed malouda to get the advantage then rio was just scrambling to get back in position if malouda wernt on steroids he wouldnt of got passed him and vds should of saved itit doesnt matter because it wasnt a legit game... you wont see him do that for England or in an important CL game

I stand by what i said the goal was not rio's fault.ang tight the man who cant make their minds up.

Was Rios fault.He got bumped no doubt.Initially maybe not, but once he had covered across he shoulda done better.
Goal wernt neccesarily Rios fault....But the way he got bucked is not on.

the whole incident was wes browns faultrio obviously has 2 then attack the danger (maluoda)he should have done better but if u look at the replaysrio's already of balance and malouda just yanks his shoulder to make him droprio's never been really strong anywaysfrom when bobby zamora's putting u on the floor u need 2 hit the weights

smh at people tryna say the goal was rio's fault.more blame should be laid on wes brown. who got sucked towards the ball and left a huge gap behind him for malouda to attack.credit to malouda for keeping his head though.people who tthink that goal was rios fault shouldnt be watching or playing football
Both Brown and Ferdinand f*cked up. Admit it.Although Brown got caught out, Ferdinand could and should have done a lot better especially as he's the "world's best centre back". Acting like Rio couldn't have done much more when he clearly could have done.
you idiot, your walcott defending is cringe worthy

Llow it Tulse.

TOURE > RIOKNOW THE LEVELS
Nesta cant step to Rio. Rios anticipation is so sick that he barely has to move aroudn the field more time cos hes already locked it off. Understand how sick Rio is.
Nesta is by far the best in the world I saw it in the CL final and the man utd away game at the san siroHad the best anticipation of danger I have ever seenI would give our whole back four excluding Agger for NestaHe will play until he is 38 aswell still has pace and strength

rio is easily best english centreback. he gets scapegoated a lot though. if rio misplaces a pass, its evidence for why hes over-rated or sh*t. if JT misplaces a pass nobody says a word.It's like michael owen. nobody will stand up and just say hes sh*t, but if peter crouch was missing chances like owen his career would be done by now.Rio's only SERIOUS weakness is his lack of strength. being 6ft3 and like 12 stone just dont cut it. if he added half a stone to a stone of muscle, while keeping what pace he has. he'd be impenetrable.