BATTY MAN

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he says he aint gay but not straight or bi man must be down with that hiv sh*tI AM NOT GAY , STRIAGHT OR BISEXUAL. RIGHT NOW IAMJUST DEALING WITH THINGS AS THEY HAPPEN. DONT ASSUME WHAT I DO OR WHATYOU THINK I AM. PLEASE ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL GET DIRECT ASNWERS.IF I SAY IT ALL NOW , YOU MIGHT NOT ASK ME SO IF U WANNA KNOW LET ME KNOWONE LIFE TO LIVE , DONT LIMIT UR SELF AS INDIVIDUAL THE WORLD IS FULL OF EXPREINCE, EMBRACE ITNO POINT WASTING ENERGY HATING ME, CAUSE U THERE AND I AM HERE

to lateyou should of said that before i wanted to slew him before but i was so shocked but a vip murking of HIM should be vip triple PLATINUMthats the new levelsim prepared to get cussed for this cos this is gonna be FUNNYYYYYYYYYi messaged him and showed him this thread AND WHATi cant wait for this this is gonna be f*ckEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

smhwait till the girls hear about us hand selecting homosexuals to join the forum
hahahahahaoh sh*ti forgot about that they are gonna so LOVE this its gonna be their ace in the hole for me EVERY TIME they try send and NONE OF YOU GUYS WILL BACK ME i know this well f*ck yallim still the funniest guys here with the biggest balls that gets it crackin constantly*sings "clean up man" by young buck*