Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

Benders

Who goes on them? I started one on thursday last right up til sunday night Yestaday i felt like sh*t just sat in the front of the tv watching all the star wars episodes on the sky sci fi movie channel I thought I would feel better by now bus i fell worse ne one got ne good remedys?

Guest Seriouss

Just get back on it again. Or drink half a bottle of Calpol Junior with about 5 'Good Nytol' and sleep for a whole 24 hours.

I aint going drinking again my freind called me up 12 midnight he wanted to carry on the thing i said nah manall what i have left is magners babycham and white wine not really my fave drinks I have been feeling so bad i can not even use the net proper

Guest Seriouss
I aint going drinking again my freind called me up 12 midnight he wanted to carry on the thing i said nah manall what i have left is magners babycham and white wine not really my fave drinks I have been feeling so bad i can not even use the net proper
Use option 2 then darling - Calpol + Nytol.

been on a few benders in my day,course once u get older it takes longer to recover,nowadays id rather stay home and eat ice creamas for remedys i spose just eating food worked for me,maybe just smoke a spliff,drink water and stay off the whites (if thats involved probs why u feel so bad)

well all what i eat yestaday was bread and left over chinese that is one of the main reasons im so ill not eating nothing. Nah I dont do whites well i dont buy it was in the pub and our freinds dad was giving it away so we had some. I love when ur young u could go drinking all day then feel normal the next day I never use to get hangovers

well all what i eat yestaday was bread and left over chinese that is one of the main reasons im so ill not eating nothing. Nah I dont do whites well i dont buy it was in the pub and our freinds dad was giving it away so we had some. I love when ur young u could go drinking all day then feel normal the next day I never use to get hangovers
yeah it was the same for me, then like i say mustve been last few years i wernt really on a mad one no more (well still sumtimes) but some of my mates are the same, its part of getting older i spose, wen i was around 18 - 21 i cud do watever my body wudnt say sh*tbut yer i recomend food if u aint eaten