It doesn't feel any different

CK.

Guest Seriouss
Its all downhill from here darling!
biggrin.gif Why?
I just can't handle it like I could when I was 18. I need more sleep, I can't drink as much, I get worse hangovers. And I really think i'm getting wrinkles.

biggrin.gif Why?
I just can't handle it like I could when I was 18. I need more sleep, I can't drink as much, I get worse hangovers. And I really think i'm getting wrinkles.
LOLWell you know every action has an reaction. You know what you shouldn't have done but you did them anyway so the reactions are what you've described above.

Guest Seriouss

I know! But I used to be able to go out and get drunk and feel fine the next morning!!I had to go to bed at 9.30pm last night after the session on Sunday!Its just pathetic.

Guest I.B.Blackman
biggrin.gif Why?
lol @ serioussses age-anioaHappy Birthday G

biggrin.gif Why?
Well, it was like 35/40 years since you were in CK's shoes, so go figure.Happy birthday bruh.