GETTING MARRIED

n/a

Guest MessyGyal

I spent about 10k on my weddingmarried in Las vegashoneymoon in Cancun 1K dress 1K ringsReception back homewhat a fuking waste of 10kbut id marry my current boyfriend and probably spend just as much again as im materialisticid never marry in this country when you get married over here its like your paying for everyone else to have a good time,why spend money on stupid sit down meals in a hotel etc when for the same amount you can marry abroad.

i wud like to get married cos i am old school,but only wen my paper is correctpersonally i like to keep things low key and wud never even conceive of having a birthday celebration,but wedding day is more for the bitch and so on,symbolic of the sacrifices u have to make i guess

I spent about 10k on my weddingmarried in Las vegashoneymoon in Cancun 1K dress 1K ringsReception back homewhat a fuking waste of 10kbut id marry my current boyfriend and probably spend just as much again as im materialisticid never marry in this country when you get married over here its like your paying for everyone else to have a good time,why spend money on stupid sit down meals in a hotel etc when for the same amount you can marry abroad.
agree fully

Guest Durrty Boi
registry office + rent out the local hall >>>>>> 20 k wedding but more time holiday wedding is me
dunnoplus id go to some next country n do it there or sutin