eastenders and this teen peedofile storyline

DINKY

what u guys think of that teen peedo storyline they r running at the moment reminds me of what profilepic face pic is like.Who saw Shaun with his racist remarks to patrick and youlande about she had to get back inside coz the sun was coming upswear it was the teen peedo that knocked patrick around the head.Shaun is gonna have gus up later in the week swear they need to put a serious black guy on the show how many british born black young guys u know who sweep the streets and go on like such a prat like he does

Shaun didnt snuff patrickCos Shaun wouldnt of scarpered like some youtbut they did set uip a good who done itBy teen Pedo do u mean this guy thats linking beales yout ?It probably was him hes rolling strapped stillThink he might be onna-leng-a-dad down thing

i dont get wat happened tho wid lucy, on friday she didnt do nuffin wid craig, den on monday they all talkin like she wocked him out. did i miss summin?joke storyline that ian, a straight forward guy, will have sum mad teen hype daughter lol.that craig brer is a joker, he is jus so bait, strap in the glove like its sum movie haha.that was funny tho wen patrick jus dropped biggrin.gif deep but funny. dont fink it was sean tho. musta been craig so he could nab the vodka.

I swear he said to Yolande "why don't your lot keep out of other people's business". What's with all these subliminals? I don't watch eastenders regularly, but only when my girl puts it on or my bredrin puts it on, and I'm hearing these kind of sendages. That's not good. Eastenders is tripe.

the new showerman in the show is Jasethey better not turn him into a p*ssy he is the kinda of guy that u would not want to f*ck with a unknown quantity that dont give it the biggen I wanna see him murk shaun and philpubmanki5.jpg

what u guys think of that teen peedo storyline they r running at the moment reminds me of what profilepic face pic is like.Who saw Shaun with his racist remarks to patrick and youlande about she had to get back inside coz the sun was coming upswear it was the teen peedo that knocked patrick around the head.Shaun is gonna have gus up later in the week swear they need to put a serious black guy on the show how many british born black young guys u know who sweep the streets and go on like such a prat like he does
.He was probably was calling her vampire, hence get back inside the sun is rising. Not get back inside before you become blich

i reckon she will look nice when she is older thoughcast_laurenbranning.jpgno peedo bear
That's grimey fam. And that whole truth and dare thing is how these young kids get into trouble. Peer pressure. And I hate that Lucy yout. I swear down when she try run her mout to the her wasteman dad I feel to kick her beanhead into the deep fat fryer.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
i reckon she will look nice when she is older thoughcast_laurenbranning.jpgno peedo bear
SHES A PRICK HOW CAN SHE TEXT HER FRIENDS SAYIN SHES GOT A FREE YARD THEN WHEN THEY SAY LETS PLAY 21 DEARS SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES SEEN A GHOST AND GETS ALL SCARED WHAT DID SHE EXPECT THEM TO DO DRINK CUPS OF TEA AND PLAY CARDS