If I could turn back the hands of time...

Em Dott

We hear people say this from time to time, but the question would you really?Is your life that bad that you would give anything to change one specific action so as to alter the course of events that led to your current state?I personally am not with certain stuff I've done, and do tihnk if only I did something else, but I actually wouldn't change it at all, as it's helped to shape me into the man I am today. PLus, there's always the chance that you would have made the same mistake if you didn't make it back then, unless of course you were on some Hiro sh*t and were conscious of travelling through time and all you did in that trip.Excuse me, I'm rambling.Anyways, back to topic.Would you?

But you lot don't think it made you the person you are today, and wise enough not to try and make those mistakes again? Would you really want to wipe that mistake, or occurence from your past, knowing that it could potentially alter how you are as a person now?

But you lot don't think it made you the person you are today, and wise enough not to try and make those mistakes again? Would you really want to wipe that mistake, or occurence from your past, knowing that it could potentially alter how you are as a person now?
I honestly think I would be an even BETTER person today.

Exactly why I wouldn't.

I would of worked harder at school for defo but then i would know football results so i would just bet on them and win moneyyeah do better at school would not of been so evil to some people coz when i think about it i did hurt them like my ex i always see her down mare street and she cuts her eye at me but it would not of made me the person who i am today but when i look in the mirror i dont like what i have become at times

of course,u cud say yr identity as an individual is roughly an accumulation of the decisions u have made...one of which wud be to revert to a former incarnation of yrself to make a different decision.basically a short cut to fixing yr life in a way that it aint already fixedof course the whole time travel thing is hard to conceive any way but for me its a no brainer,wud save much grief and TIME

of course,u cud say yr identity as an individual is roughly an accumulation of the decisions u have made...one of which wud be to revert to a former incarnation of yrself to make a different decision.basically a short cut to fixing yr life in a way that it aint already fixedof course the whole time travel thing is hard to conceive any way but for me its a no brainer,wud save much grief and TIME
But bruh, what I'm saying, is certain things I have done in life, those mistakes, make me think in a certain way, that I was totally oblivious to before that mistake.You don't think there's something you've done in your life that made you think in a certain way? Could you imagine giong back in time and wiping it. Do you really honestly think you would be the same as now with slight benefits?

I would go back a select the right lottery numbers.Would have worked harder during A'Levels.Would have never started smoking.and probably a lot more stuff.

I would of worked harder at school for defo but then i would know football results so i would just bet on them and win moneyyeah do better at school would not of been so evil to some people coz when i think about it i did hurt them like my ex i always see her down mare street and she cuts her eye at me but it would not of made me the person who i am today but when i look in the mirror i dont like what i have become at times
And there we have it...Imagine putting down the bet that Man U would win the Treble at the start of the 1998/1999 season...Oh lawdie!!!!!

But bruh, what I'm saying, is certain things I have done in life, those mistakes, make me think in a certain way, that I was totally oblivious to before that mistake.You don't think there's something you've done in your life that made you think in a certain way? Could you imagine giong back in time and wiping it. Do you really honestly think you would be the same as now with slight benefits?
im saying that for me i wud easily swap evry lesson i have learnt,go back to a specific point,my life wud take a very diffrent direction and i wud learn a new set of lessons. this wud only be a few yrs so for the most part the things that formed my personality and way of thinking wud still be in place,i wud just get to wer i want to be quicker imo,but like i sed,im alrite to just soldier it really

if ur not 45 with no degree, no vocational skill and a host of criminal records.. theres still plenty of opportunities. how much so when you're not even 25, no dependents, perhaps still living at home... stop moaning...unless its bcos you want to move forward, not go back, you never can, never will. what motivates you?

Guest karnage

I probably wouldnt in most circumstances.Every event influences another event sort of like a line of dominoes. So if i was to mess around with just one, chances are something else down the line wouldnt end up the way i wanted.But for things like school, ye i would change it.