Is it normal.....

Rsonist

To have a real vivid dream about your ex, and feel upset seeing pictures of her with other men and all, all in the dream!?I broke up with this girl a while back, and shagged and been out with numerous girls after, so why do i still dream bout this girl every now and again?Does this mean my heart is saying i still love her.....

But i broke up with this girl almost 2 years ago, we still keep in touch and go for lunch/dinner sometimes to catch up and all, i really should be over her by now.*And regarding your last sentence, is that an offer?
This is why you're still 'trippin' off her. Shes still in your life on that level.On a real...how many times have you kissed since you broke up?Slept with her?How many times have you caught yourself thinking 'this is nice, I bet we could still try again...'All reasons why you're still on her like this.*It might be lol biggrin.gif

But i broke up with this girl almost 2 years ago, we still keep in touch and go for lunch/dinner sometimes to catch up and all, i really should be over her by now.*And regarding your last sentence, is that an offer?
This is why you're still 'trippin' off her. Shes still in your life on that level.On a real...how many times have you kissed since you broke up?Slept with her?How many times have you caught yourself thinking 'this is nice, I bet we could still try again...'All reasons why you're still on her like this.*It might be lol biggrin.gif
Well it was tough, cause we split up because of distance problems, when i moved to uni, i travelled down every 2 weeks to see her for a few days, but she said she loved me so much, she couldnt take being apart and it was hurting her too much. So we both split up while we still loved each other.I kept sleeping with her for 3 months after we broke, but that had to get ended. And i havent kissed her since we stopped sleeping together. Its purely friends now. And we both made the decision to be friends, as i knew this girl for years before we started going out, and were good friends before lovers.I probably see her for lunch/dinner once every 2 or 3 months, so it isnt that regular, but we txt each other now again.*You have made me smile today, continue :D