Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seriouss

FAO: Goodaz

Guest Seriouss

Something horrible just happened!!After the whole 'Sorry Daddy' comment in that other topic....I just got a phonecall from an unknown number...Me: HelloMan: Hi babesMe: Who's this?Man: Its your Daddy.Me: *laughs* It sounds so sick when you say it... very naughty.Man: What?Me: Sorry, who is this?Man: Its your Dad!!Me: *cringes* It was my actual Dad, he just got a mobile phone and rang to give me the number.Oh the shame of it!!!

LMFAOYOUR DAD NOW KNOWS YOU ARE A GRIMBLE!!!ONLY THING HE CAN DO NOW IS BUY A COUPLE K'S, AND JAM ON THE CORNER OF WEST GREEN ROAD WITH THE YARDIES GETTING READY TO GO TO THE BETTING SHOP AS HIS LIFE HAS BECOME A CAR CRASH.

Guest Seriouss

LMAOHe didn't 'try it with me'and I'm not a grimble!! Its just a co-incidence that I was having that discussion on here today!!

ahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa too funnysafe for that seriouss

LMFAOYOUR DAD NOW KNOWS YOU ARE A GRIMBLE!!!ONLY THING HE CAN DO NOW IS BUY A COUPLE K'S, AND JAM ON THE CORNER OF WEST GREEN ROAD WITH THE YARDIES GETTING READY TO GO TO THE BETTING SHOP AS HIS LIFE HAS BECOME A CAR CRASH.
LOL

Something horrible just happened!!After the whole 'Sorry Daddy' comment in that other topic....I just got a phonecall from an unknown number...Me: HelloMan: Hi babesMe: Who's this?Man: Its your Daddy.Me: *laughs* It sounds so sick when you say it... very naughty.Man: What?Me: Sorry, who is this?Man: Its your Dad!!Me: *cringes* It was my actual Dad, he just got a mobile phone and rang to give me the number.Oh the shame of it!!!
biggrin.gif gat leitaweiylyawyamgya,gasdfghasghsdfgh aaseruyeruaseu eru eGHHSDJD JDTJDJDDDFJDJDJJDFJDIKRFKDYKDKGLASDGH SDGHSD SFHYou know you want a piece of me in it. You can't fight the feeling babes. . . :D

Sick post.Infact, new sig material

Guest Seriouss
biggrin.gif gat leitaweiylyawyamgya,gasdfghasghsdfgh aaseruyeruaseu eru eGHHSDJD JDTJDJDDDFJDJDJJDFJDIKRFKDYKDKGLASDGH SDGHSD SFHYou know you want a piece of me in it. You can't fight the feeling babes. . . :D
LMAONah, I was just laughing - I thought it was funny that you'd call me and say that!!

lol,Now your Dad knows how you get down.Hold tite him turning up un-announced at every opportunity now to ctach you getting jiggy jiggy with a jewish boy.

Jaml you c*nt... you dumped me biggrin.gif
Shut up blud. Ive been ringing you for days and you aint been picking up. Cow balls.

LMFAOONLY THING HE CAN DO NOW IS BUY A COUPLE K'S, AND JAM ON THE CORNER OF WEST GREEN ROAD WITH THE YARDIES GETTING READY TO GO TO THE BETTING SHOP AS HIS LIFE HAS BECOME A CAR CRASH.
LMAOI'VE SEEN DEM BRE'S TOOOOOO MANY TIMES.

LMFAOONLY THING HE CAN DO NOW IS BUY A COUPLE K'S, AND JAM ON THE CORNER OF WEST GREEN ROAD WITH THE YARDIES GETTING READY TO GO TO THE BETTING SHOP AS HIS LIFE HAS BECOME A CAR CRASH.
LMAOI'VE SEEN DEM BRE'S TOOOOOO MANY TIMES.
innit. Hold tite the west green road massive, lol

lmaoi can feel better about my sick dream i told yesterdaythat just took it to a next level serious