Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Looking to stay with my rich African uncle in miami

My parents have decided to take a little 2 week trip to Miami to stay with my unc lol. Thing is, they are going at the end of October some time and ill be at uni. Should I go?Would you just take 2 weeks out of uni/college/school to go, or would you allow it?I have not left England in like 2 f*cking years and its killing me.

If youre just going into first year then yeah.2nd or 3rd dunno if i would. i got coursewok marks deducted if i miss to many seminars.

goit will be good for you fam
Yea I know man, thats what im thinking. But missing 2 weeks, considering its my last year, is kinda slipping. Still.

goit will be good for you fam
Yea I know man, thats what im thinking. But missing 2 weeks, considering its my last year, is kinda slipping. Still.
Dont go Jamally. Its your last year. I'm sure you can fix up to go another time.

oh yeah rahclear forgot still, i dunno stilli think i'd llow it, and get ma to send me out for the christmas

i will go in yr place i need a holiday still plus i aint reached the states yet so it makes sense from evry perspective

Wheres my holiday at nigga?
Im on it, dont worry. Im in Norfolk at the moment at my parents yard. But I should be going home later, in which time I should find out. What I might do is try and get him to sort out some work experiance in Miami for me so at least it wont be a wasted trip. Appeasement.That will be my 3rd work experiance YAY.

Wheres my holiday at nigga?
What I might do is try and get him to sort out some work experiance in Miami for me so at least it wont be a wasted trip. Appeasement.
Good idea. Still tho, make sure you enjoy the trip.

I went Miami for Spring Break March just gone but true say, that was my 1st year and I didn't miss that much...I personally wouldn't go and leave it for another time...

you need opinions from these weirdos before you take a holiday to maimi biggrin.gif ?
LOLGood point actually. Probably says more about me than anybody else really.

Going to Atlanta in December. Will it be hot?
nope. could even rival london cold wise.
Good. Having a hot christmas will be weird.

if you can do it and it won't affect your studies then go for. Its not as if we had a summer really.I'm looking to hit up Hawaii this November still.

doubtful.and your sig contains two nastiesgays and a molester. SMH sort it out.

nope. could even rival london cold wise.
Good. Having a hot christmas will be weird.
damn.. i was hoping you'd cry at your spoilt holiday. it really will be cold tho