Sign in to follow this  
Mr. BLK

I was enjoying the night until....

so im at the jump off, needed a lil monday night hype to supercede all the office politics on my brain after a long day at workdance battles = sickbopaway - runway but you have to floss the maddest bop = joke tingpillow fight = some next joke tingall winners deserved the money they got..... at least £600 was given away before the rappers came onrap battle for £100all 4 rappers that battled were ultimate sh*t, they were gettin booed left right and center, including bottled and assorted missiles bein dashed at themi didnt even see who won the money, no-one deserved iti had to straight walk out the venue, ive never been so disappointed with uk talent in my lifethat is all

I always wanted to go to these Jumpoff things, but the hype has died for me. You just put the nail in the coffin.

didn't even know jump off was still going onlast time i went there pro green was winning the rap battles and them guys from bump n grind was winning the dance battleslol @ bopaway

Been meaning to go for ages.Sounds like it would be joke, even if the 'artists' are pie. Gonna reach still.

i was pissed at the amount of tings in there.... i had my girl with menext month im signin up to rinse the life out of some of these 'rappers' i dont even battlebut for a very very very easy £100 why not

It sounds like it isn't worth the entry money. It was a college hype for me. I knew one guy that used to go every week. Him and his bredrins were in teh group street dance comp. They were sick still, but I think one group called KI yammed them differently.

i was never keen on the entry price, so i never been before until last night cos i was on guestlist

So you walked out before the bootyshaking battle? Pissed.The MC battles are always shite. They've been that way ever since they moved from Sound and Scala to the Mean Fiddler. Every battler worth anything has too much to lose - if they have a bad night and choke, or get slewed, etc. Then their rep is gone, and it ain't worth the risk for £100. Nowadays the battles are only decent when sick guys get fed up and jump in like Skinnyman or Stig did.

Guest Removal Man

lol at Jumpoff rappersrap battling is sooo dead now anyway

the jumpoff battles they used to show on channelU were jokes.I remember one tubzy paddington bear lookin' nucca who got boi'd when he went to america.

hip-hop karaoke is much betterim a badman at biggie - warning"WHO THE FUK IS DIS PAGING ME A 5:36 IN THE MORNING, CRACK OF DAWN N IM YAWNIN, WIPE THE COLD OUT MY EYE, SO WHOS DIS PAGING ME, AND WHY"

2much and his pro green beef. what his name...the guy that always wore the arsenal shirt when he battled and battered skinnyman (he said his legs come like tooth picks with boots, and his teeth and gum is like the black and white keys on a piano biggrin.gif, and his battles with pro green. there were times that the crowd just got used to him winning and when he got beaten..they always wanted ONE MORE ROUND.. cos they still had his bum hair in their mouths, pro green fallin off stage, ... mondays used to be jokes.

i think i reloaded that pro green droppin on his face clip about 400 times in the last 2 years"sorry id like to end this nowww...." 'drop'