I was enjoying the night until....

Mr. BLK

so im at the jump off, needed a lil monday night hype to supercede all the office politics on my brain after a long day at workdance battles = sickbopaway - runway but you have to floss the maddest bop = joke tingpillow fight = some next joke tingall winners deserved the money they got..... at least £600 was given away before the rappers came onrap battle for £100all 4 rappers that battled were ultimate sh*t, they were gettin booed left right and center, including bottled and assorted missiles bein dashed at themi didnt even see who won the money, no-one deserved iti had to straight walk out the venue, ive never been so disappointed with uk talent in my lifethat is all

It sounds like it isn't worth the entry money. It was a college hype for me. I knew one guy that used to go every week. Him and his bredrins were in teh group street dance comp. They were sick still, but I think one group called KI yammed them differently.

So you walked out before the bootyshaking battle? Pissed.The MC battles are always shite. They've been that way ever since they moved from Sound and Scala to the Mean Fiddler. Every battler worth anything has too much to lose - if they have a bad night and choke, or get slewed, etc. Then their rep is gone, and it ain't worth the risk for £100. Nowadays the battles are only decent when sick guys get fed up and jump in like Skinnyman or Stig did.

2much and his pro green beef. what his name...the guy that always wore the arsenal shirt when he battled and battered skinnyman (he said his legs come like tooth picks with boots, and his teeth and gum is like the black and white keys on a piano biggrin.gif, and his battles with pro green. there were times that the crowd just got used to him winning and when he got beaten..they always wanted ONE MORE ROUND.. cos they still had his bum hair in their mouths, pro green fallin off stage, ... mondays used to be jokes.