Sign in to follow this  
t-dan

My Mums SHOWER!

Last season bare people we're coming round to watch the football. Man from over the road, my sisters mans bredrin, every Saturday or Sunday my house was never empty.This season my mums said if u wanna watch the footy round here, you can all contribute to the sky sports bill £5 a month.They all said yeah they dont mind but my mums sick in the game! she's made a nice boost

she's a gooness. ask her to make 'em to the ironing and take out the trash too. and yeh' charge for snacks at a discount, and dont allow them to bring their own. free tea n coffee tho

LOL.. its bless tho cuz she lets man burn a zoot in the back garden when nobody in my family burns.The man from over the road brings a big cake over to eat at half time.

yards gonna be like this on sundaythesimpsonzubyspacecoyolz7.jpgmy yard use to be like that 4 boxxing matches but no one had to pay nothing had people coming into my yard 3 4 in the morning to watch boxxing

hold tite your mum kicking you out your room and turning it into a tuck shop and the other spare room into a B&B.

Am I hearing this right? You mum actually allows all these people in her yard to watch football? I can understand uncles and brothers but your sisters man's bredrin'. Your mum's different, not one of my friends can even step inside her living room. It's either a jam in my room or the kitchen flex.

my mums on a level.. she likes the company and when she cooks she cooks for BARE people even if there is only 3 of us in the house just incase friends or fam come over. Just the way my mum is

Am I hearing this right? You mum actually allows all these people in her yard to watch football? I can understand uncles and brothers but your sisters man's bredrin'. Your mum's different, not one of my friends can even step inside her living room. It's either a jam in my room or the kitchen flex.
its either ure mom is white or a v antisocial black person...no racism...i hav jus noticed that white folk espesh brit ones are not inna the community thing...live next door to each other for 20 years and u never see the inside of their yard lolK-dot.1

its either ure mom is white or a v antisocial black person...no racism...i hav jus noticed that white folk espesh brit ones are not inna the community thing...live next door to each other for 20 years and u never see the inside of their yard lolK-dot.1
My mum's black but it's not even about being anti-social. Did you not hear the man, his sisters mans bredrins that could NEVER hold up in my yard. People my mum didn't know cotching 'pon her sofa, bussin' laughter watching her TV. [Mum] Yuh mussi mad [/Mum]

yes my mums white lol

yes my mums white lol
That explains everything then, white parents are totally different to black ones. Seen my white bredrins bring their whole clique into the living room to jam for the night and his mum's bringing in Lemondade and Hob Nobs.

My mum's black but it's not even about being anti-social. Did you not hear the man, his sisters mans bredrins that could NEVER hold up in my yard. People my mum didn't know cotching 'pon her sofa, bussin' laughter watching her TV. [Mum] Yuh mussi mad [/Mum]
Real talk.

If I trust someone enough to bring them into their house, my mother will automatically trust them enough to let them in and welcome them. And thats because she knows I wouldnt just bring any friend in.But really, only like 5 or 6 of my friends have ever been in my house. To be honest, I dont see much wrong with letting your sister mans friend in aslong as hes civiled as decent.

I remember one time when i was 17 I brought 7 ghetto girls from brixton into my yard and my mum threw them out