The bestest thread in the world!!!

Da Luv Doc

When I was in zante, I saw one peng russian chick.I moved to her and she said this:I love R&B, I love black boys.I started to laugh then tried to get her back to mine, she said:Im not english gurl.PISSED!!!!!!!!!I drawed one buff Italian gurl out there, said said:I love R&B music, I think your niceSo I tried touching her bum when I danced with her, she said:Im not english gurl.I drawed one Slovenian (sp) gurl out there, she said:I love R&B, I think your cuteI tell her I would love to make love to her, she said:Im not english, your cute, but not englishWhy are these foreign bitches trying to go on like they are good gurls when its a once in a life time ting to get black willy, since there's probably none in their countries???Fuucking bitches

is every thread for the next year gonna be about zantedid u see ne good sweedish chicks out there i see alot when i was in tenerifejustin would u move to this?http://www.profilepic.com/kurllzz/photos/514853
Yeah there were a few.There were two blonde swedish bitches who were bait, one had a massive batty and just wanted to rub it on every black boy in wakiki club.

Justin, why do you come across as such a wasteman in your posts sometimes? Really? From the way you type you come like a Chingford Borat.
I dont take this place seriously.Titan, you mean to say you take this place seriously???I can chat the most utter sh*t and not care because this place is for my entertainment, do you know what that means???I think you need to review your actions and suck on your man, before I make you exstinct like that river dolphin in china G.Safe.