Who here ever cotches at a friends house

Paul

all my freinds after a session let me stay at their yards sometimes i feel to go home but then u end up falling asleep on the bus and end up in ponders end bus garage, wood green bus garage, hackney central bus garage what aint that bad, the worst ones for me I think it is in stretham some bus garage across the road from these flats i am super pissed when i come back round or even some next bus garage near heathrow I got on the bus to walthamstow from north circuler ended up near heathrow so its best to cotch at ur bredrinss yardworst one still is when i fell asleep coming back from reading I was in the train depot pitch black shitting myself my advice is stay at ur bredrins

Guest Seriouss

I know what you mean.I'd always rather make the mission home than stay over at a mates. I never sleep properly and I always wake up annoyed that I still have to mission home.

I know what you mean.I'd always rather make the mission home than stay over at a mates. I never sleep properly and I always wake up annoyed that I still have to mission home.
Exactly. And its so long waking up and seeing someones marge in the morning. Fells well weird.

what about when people r drunk at your yard do u let them stay?I always do get them a pillow and stuff tell them to sleep it offI think its bad mind coz if u walk around hackney at night on thursday, friday saturday night u see so many people pissed out of there head walking and goons looking out for them to rob them

what about when people r drunk at your yard do u let them stay?I always do get them a pillow and stuff tell them to sleep it offI think its bad mind coz if u walk around hackney at night on thursday, friday saturday night u see so many people pissed out of there head walking and goons looking out for them to rob them
Yea. Ill let people cotch at mine overnight, thats nothing. I just dash a mattrice (sp) on the floor and tell em to jam. Since I moved out bruv, bare blazing session.

Guest I.B.Blackman
all my freinds after a session let me stay at their yards sometimes i feel to go home but then u end up falling asleep on the bus and end up in ponders end bus garage, wood green bus garage, hackney central bus garage what aint that bad, the worst ones for me I think it is in stretham some bus garage across the road from these flats i am super pissed when i come back round or even some next bus garage near heathrow I got on the bus to walthamstow from north circuler ended up near heathrow so its best to cotch at ur bredrinss yardworst one still is when i fell asleep coming back from reading I was in the train depot pitch black shitting myself my advice is stay at ur bredrins
tis a very nice place isnt it

nah and the bus garage is over run the worse is the 55 last stop its stops in the middle of woodford u see just bare trees and everything around u plus the number 8 bus it takes u deep into essex to some bus garage i thought it would of stayed at the bow garage but it dont