Who here ever cotches at a friends house

Paul

to many nutty night bus stories from man letting us jump on bus saying yeah were all black brothers then him calling feds on every one fights so many fights and people smoking crack on the bus but that is if i go through south or north london n253 n29 more time i go through shorditch most of the stuff what happens happens at the bus stop not on the actual bus

i only have one good friend who i have known all my life that i can actually do this tooand if he was in that position too, i wudnt have a problem, with him jamming at my placemaybe with other friends...it wud feel slightly weird, waking up in the morning in their house, seeing their mum making breakfast and their bro and sis just watching me like sum trampfeel like I'm invading boi, lol

f*ck sleeping at other mans house. I would raggo do this in my year 10 and 11 house party days...But never these days. I just feel grotty. Like I need to be clean. My breath will stink, cannot deal with that. I'll sleep uncomfy.And in the morning I will STILL have to get home, and that will be even longer. If I needed to I would though....and i would let people do itround mine.....But I willdo whatever it takes to make sure I get home and into my OWN bed.

Ye i can do it this at most of my boys yard1 boy his mum is overly safe, she will let u cotch der wnever u can jam in dis boys yard proper mashed an she's bless with u.i let my boys cotch at my yard if they need to init, not about being a d*ckhead to ur mates.

I live further out then all my boys in Tottenham so i used to do it all the time as a teenager, less now though. However it was always pre-arranged. I got contact lenses so i always need to be prepared and have spare clothes. It ain't about going home the next day in the same stanky garms.

I live further out then all my boys in Tottenham so i used to do it all the time as a teenager, less now though. However it was always pre-arranged. I got contact lenses so i always need to be prepared and have spare clothes. It ain't about going home the next day in the same stanky garms.
blud

blud
blad

i prefere doin the mission homeat least i can sleep in comfort and make foodi have a couple guys houses where i know we would wake up the next day and make sum sick breakfast/lunchother ppl there would be no food lolso it depends on who but generally mission home > stayin at ur friends