Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

FAO ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love life room is fuucked.Make me mod there please so I can deminish the stupid topics???Safe.

Is it ok to give your man/wifey head???WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love life room is fuucked.Make me mod there please so I can deminish the stupid topics???Safe.
lol @ the irony

Should delete Justin Hes worthless
Why should I get deleted???If you come up with a good enough reason for admin, I will let them delete me and I will NEVER EVER come on here or RWD EVER again!!!

Guest I.B.Blackman
Why should I get deleted???If you come up with a good enough reason for admin, I will let them delete me and I will NEVER EVER come on here or RWD EVER again!!!
Easy"I Don't Chat Fraff"

You have never contributed anything other than mindless drivel & nonsensical fantasies about "greek gash".You have the mind of an unintelligent 6 year old.You make Carpe Deum look like a witty, intelligent person.Your posts make me feel embarassed for you.You're a complete tosser.I could list 1000 more reasons, but you & I both know that there is no way you'll leave this place, so I won't bother.

Guest Dark Emperor

The most important reason is that you and your life are pathetic.

Guest I.B.Blackman

Its fun to send for justin innitGives you dat tingly feeling inside jus like... wooooossshhhh(no homo)

Its fun to send for justin innitGives you dat tingly feeling inside jus like... wooooossshhhh(no homo)
Abit too much info there son.Anyway, your like a younger version of me.When I go, I predict you will be my replacement.

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
lol @ the irony
lmao innit

Guest I.B.Blackman
Abit too much info there son.Anyway, your like a younger version of me.When I go, I predict you will be my replacement.
OI NAH THATS BEEF TALK RIGHT DERE BLUDTHE DAY I LOOK LIKE YOU IS THE DAY MY FACE NEEDS RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY FRM A CAR CRASH