FAO ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Luv Doc

Guest I.B.Blackman
Should delete Justin Hes worthless
Why should I get deleted???If you come up with a good enough reason for admin, I will let them delete me and I will NEVER EVER come on here or RWD EVER again!!!
Easy"I Don't Chat Fraff"

Should delete Justin Hes worthless
Why should I get deleted???If you come up with a good enough reason for admin, I will let them delete me and I will NEVER EVER come on here or RWD EVER again!!!
You have never contributed anything other than mindless drivel & nonsensical fantasies about "greek gash".You have the mind of an unintelligent 6 year old.You make Carpe Deum look like a witty, intelligent person.Your posts make me feel embarassed for you.You're a complete tosser.I could list 1000 more reasons, but you & I both know that there is no way you'll leave this place, so I won't bother.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Its fun to send for justin innitGives you dat tingly feeling inside jus like... wooooossshhhh(no homo)
Abit too much info there son.Anyway, your like a younger version of me.When I go, I predict you will be my replacement.
OI NAH THATS BEEF TALK RIGHT DERE BLUDTHE DAY I LOOK LIKE YOU IS THE DAY MY FACE NEEDS RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY FRM A CAR CRASH