Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Exs

When you see ex gurls and they look butters now, do you feel embarressed you got with them???My last ex is mega buff and we split on a VERy good term and we both feel and like eachother nuff.But when I see my greek ex, she looks butters now.She is pissed, especially when she knows my ex is much better looking and a better person than she'll ever be.When I look at her I think "WTF was I thinking getting with her???"

nopei just remember i used to beat that when she was the boom tingthen again none of my ex's have gone bruck upmore like gotten better

My greek ex has lost, shes so butters now, I actually feel sorry for her, my last one has gotten buffer and my first love just killed it with her buffness.

Guest Seriouss

I think a happy medium is best, you dont want your ex to look rough but equally you dont want them to have got a lot hotter!!

Nah when they look better, at least you can say you dealt with her, but be pissed you didnt slam her when she was that hot.But I feel embarressed by my greek ex tbh.

Lol at everyone of your posts in this thread having the word greek, calm down luv doc
Im differenciating.I dont give a fuuck shes greek too.

bwoy.......if an ex turns out butters after i been with them, it would be because they were so upset from losing me, they started comfort eating....but onna level though, whether the ex looks good or bad, it dont matter because she cant compare to my new girl....

One of my exs is a nut job. Now she's got bare random piercings and nuff tattoos including her most recent boyfriend's name. She said she was gonna marry him in September but now she's talking about getting it covered up. She's cut her hair short and looks dumb, she's got skinny and lost her bum and she's still a nut nut.I don't feel no way about it though. If anything I feel sorry for her.

Exes...they always look good but before I start reminscing I remember why he's an ex.This is part of the reason I never leave the house looking offkey.You never know who you're going to run into.TBH I think I'm gonna change the most after my most recent ex.