Exs

Da Luv Doc

When you see ex gurls and they look butters now, do you feel embarressed you got with them???My last ex is mega buff and we split on a VERy good term and we both feel and like eachother nuff.But when I see my greek ex, she looks butters now.She is pissed, especially when she knows my ex is much better looking and a better person than she'll ever be.When I look at her I think "WTF was I thinking getting with her???"

bwoy.......if an ex turns out butters after i been with them, it would be because they were so upset from losing me, they started comfort eating....but onna level though, whether the ex looks good or bad, it dont matter because she cant compare to my new girl....

One of my exs is a nut job. Now she's got bare random piercings and nuff tattoos including her most recent boyfriend's name. She said she was gonna marry him in September but now she's talking about getting it covered up. She's cut her hair short and looks dumb, she's got skinny and lost her bum and she's still a nut nut.I don't feel no way about it though. If anything I feel sorry for her.

Exes...they always look good but before I start reminscing I remember why he's an ex.This is part of the reason I never leave the house looking offkey.You never know who you're going to run into.TBH I think I'm gonna change the most after my most recent ex.