Sign in to follow this  
Karizma

Parental Control

These lot are akshally nuts...its a show where the parents each find a date for their son to replace the current gfrend that they dont like .....after picking the two choices they sit in with the current girl and watch him go on dates with the other two lol....jus watched some guy dump his girl on mtv for one of the contestants....but then the contestant airs him and he is left alone....it must be fake cos anyone that wud do this for real is unstable lolK-dot.1

These MTV shows are ruining the youthI see them come on at lunchtime, some homosexual dating show with proper x rated inuendo, that one where its all about 'upgrading' yourself and leaving all your old friends to rot...No wonder kids aint got any morals nowadays

nah i saw some proper deep onewhere the girls dad was proper boying off the boyand the mum was proper rubbing in his face how the dates went aswelldad was proper brushing him about his music aswell

The parents are always c*nts. The mum is usually some plastic surgery junkie that wishes she was still young.Saw one though and the boyfriend was CLEARLY gay. I dunno why he even gave a sh*t that he lost the girl coz he was so obviously bats.Some of the relationships are only like 4 months though... That doesn't prove sh*t.

nah i saw some proper deep onewhere the girls dad was proper boying off the boyand the mum was proper rubbing in his face how the dates went aswelldad was proper brushing him about his music aswell
lol yeahh i seen this one aswell..and she ends up pickin that athletic guy?