Toilet Convos

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss

My mate is writing an article for a naughty mag for girls and its on 'Overheard convos in the toilet'Any ideas??Have you heard anything weird/funny/rude while you were in the toilet?

i've heard some amusing changing room conversations. Can't think of any interesting toilet convo's at the moment apart from a time when some girl i know was slagging off some girl at college, and a few seconds later we heard a toilet flush and the girl she was talking about walks out of the cubicle-akward.

Pissing in the urinals at Petri in HarrowBoy 1 - She's so f*ckin' buff, bringing that home tonightBoy 2 - She's with one breh though stillBoy 1 - Probably her brother innit, they don't look loved upBoy 2 - Bring me in with her friend if anything...Boy 1 - Dun know20 minutes later boy one gets f*cked up and I mean ''f*cked up''. Club evacuated and allsorts, ambulance got called for him. Some proper 5 on one ambush, god knows where his bredrin went.

i once saw a woman in scarla pissin in the urinal like a mani was really drunk but i definately saw itthere was also sh*t on the stairs goin up to the garage room on the top floorsum sick people about
Scala in Kings Cross? What night was this?Some grimble stuff has happened on their dancefloors while my bredgins were Djing, come like that bit in "Dont Be A Menace To Society...".One of my bredgins got head in the toilets aswell.

Walked into a club toilet and I see a bouncer waiting outside a locked cubicle door. While I'm washing my hands the guy in the cubicle comes out. The bouncer accuses the guy of doing drugs in there and starts dragging him out. The guy's trying to fight back and saying he was having a wank!Dunno if the bouncer believed him, he dragged him outside the toilets at least.

Walked into a club toilet and I see a bouncer waiting outside a locked cubicle door. While I'm washing my hands the guy in the cubicle comes out. The bouncer accuses the guy of doing drugs in there and starts dragging him out. The guy's trying to fight back and saying he was having a wank!Dunno if the bouncer believed him, he dragged him outside the toilets at least.
Lmao, his life must of been f*cked for him to have a wank in a club toilet

Lmao, his life must of been f*cked for him to have a wank in a club toilet
He wasn't having a wank, he was doing drugs. He just tried saying he was having a wank to not get chucked out.