Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

how can u let this happen to you

This is a straight come to a mans mum house after and beating her up swear this could not happen to meswear guy says something about msn is this how the internet beef is ?some of u may of seen this on rwd b4[NO HOMO]http://www.sendspace.com/file/6k02n7

That boy got more than boyd.I suggest he flees the ends if he has not done so already.

them guys are on some deep gay ting man put the cam right next his tings and i know the phone aint got a zoom on it they were better off beating himswear they only had a bamboo stick man would have to have a gun to me to be doing them moves

straight up gay tingi bet he has escaped the endz since that incidentwhos screaming in the background....blatantly enjoying it

u kno dats a battyboy ting cos the breh in the background is like "lets see the willy" (NO HOMO)

Allow it. Them guys are straight homo.I would NEVER do that. I would let them shoot me and all sorts first. Not about ruining my life right there.
but u would suck a guys d*ck 4 a rideskeen

That vid is grim. Only in South London do thm kinda battyman run having naked boys do star jumps on camera. I haven't got any sound on it. I would rather get banged the f*ck up before I get stripped. Does anyone know the story? He have a strap put to him?

I dont know I think the breh was getting rude to him on msn coz he says something like it wernt me on msn and swear man had some bamboo stick the guy who took off his clothes is a mug aswell tell the breh no get some balls man strips u on roadthis is the kinda thing brian from big brother would get into swear down

I got no sound, i wanna no wot dey was sayin to him * no Homo *dey musta had suttin on dem for the cheif to do that, woudln't see them antics on jerremy beadle.

the guys doing it dont even sound like serious guysthey just tell him what to do and start laughing nuffonly time they want to do something is when they want to beat him with the stick I wonder if ashman would of backed this if he saw this