how can u let this happen to you

DINKY

them guys are on some deep gay ting man put the cam right next his tings and i know the phone aint got a zoom on it they were better off beating himswear they only had a bamboo stick man would have to have a gun to me to be doing them moves

That vid is grim. Only in South London do thm kinda battyman run having naked boys do star jumps on camera. I haven't got any sound on it. I would rather get banged the f*ck up before I get stripped. Does anyone know the story? He have a strap put to him?

I dont know I think the breh was getting rude to him on msn coz he says something like it wernt me on msn and swear man had some bamboo stick the guy who took off his clothes is a mug aswell tell the breh no get some balls man strips u on roadthis is the kinda thing brian from big brother would get into swear down

the guys doing it dont even sound like serious guysthey just tell him what to do and start laughing nuffonly time they want to do something is when they want to beat him with the stick I wonder if ashman would of backed this if he saw this