Sign in to follow this  
Guest al@x

spoilers for football

Guest al@x

Do you watch that thing on sky sports on Saturdays where there tell you the scores , Do you wait tell ten for match of the day ?

wot football first?do they still have that coz coming to think about it i aint seen it advertised

It depends on who we are playing. If its a top team I check the score, if not I wait till MOTD.

Guest Mr. F

if ive been out all day and dont know the scores i will try hold on till MOTD, avoiding the news ect....but if im in, im locked on to score updates weather its radio, tv or internet....

I know the scores as they happen most time.. people just text me so the surprise thing rarely happens... dont mind too much though

Guest Watch My sig

If I'm not in until around 8/9 then i try stay away from the scores and watch MOTDIf not then i follow soccer SaturdayBUT if united are playing i watch it live at 3pm and them times i don't watch soccer Saturday unless its half timeI remember back in the day i had ceefax on glued to the screen waiting for a scorer to come up id also listen to capital gold and radio five...

if ive been out all day and dont know the scores i will try hold on till MOTD, avoiding the news ect....but if im in, im locked on to score updates weather its radio, tv or internet....

I know the scores as they happen most time.. people just text me so the surprise thing rarely happens... dont mind too much though

I try and hold on till MOTD but sometimes the excitement gets the best of me and I flick over to Sky Sports News

Guest Jack X Supreme

Always wait until MOTD and screw at anyone that tries telling me the scores.

the radio is on from about 10am till 8pm on matchdays dunno how anyone can wait till 10.30 without knowing the score

the radio is on from about 10am till 8pm on matchdays dunno how anyone can wait till 10.30 without knowing the score
get me more time i watch MOTD on sunday

Guest al@x

It's so easy to avoid the scores after soccer am go out for a few hours, then watch tv and play xbox/ps2 by the time you finish football is on