what phrase was bigger?

streets.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i only heard dont get lairybut i think it should be between"liberrrrtiiiiieeeessss"and"o my daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyysss"o and "STAR"
LOLI remember when people said "Star" at the end of any sentenceThat and "Dark"
Getme,Don't know what Streets is talking about, with all this psycho majig...Mabey it's cause I was born in 1988."YOU KNOW I DO STAR"

what you telling me when someone had a fight in primary school and they started shaking and getting mad vex no one used to shout"arrrrrrrr he's SYKING out"....?
yeh thst got used,few people went on a mad syke,but im a lot older than most herelol@ physicing out like einstein tho

Yeah like Smaddy said, Liberties was the word of choice dem times still.lol even though its a totally normal word, not even slang it busses me up when I hear it.Few weeks back in Eastenders Minty was teking the piss out of Phil and Ben goes "He's taking Liberties dad" lol I was benning.

When I was like 7/8, there was this word used to describe how good something is, like 'heavy', or 'sik'.It was 'Paka' or suttin like dat, the whiteboys used to say it and I was always like wtf biggrin.gif
pukka? like the pies?
dont know any spelling, but it was pronounced ''pahka'' or suttin like dat
yeah thats the one i think,same meaning and sound so,im sure people still use this tho? (aint herd it 4 time thinking about it,sum1 must spray it on eastenders at least)

When I was like 7/8, there was this word used to describe how good something is, like 'heavy', or 'sik'.It was 'Paka' or suttin like dat, the whiteboys used to say it and I was always like wtf biggrin.gif
pukka? like the pies?
dont know any spelling, but it was pronounced ''pahka'' or suttin like dat
Lol yeeeeah, pukka.