Sign in to follow this  
AdzStar*

It's funny how...

When you're holding an event that people try act all sweetness and niceness just so that they can come. And when they don't get invited they start going on emotional."Addie, you sexy beast,am i invited to your dinner party. I wanna come.""Nah i dunno""i thought we were cool though babes."

Guest Jack X Supreme

I wouldn't want to come to anything held by you.At all.

Guest Jack X Supreme

Innit, this was some "Check me out, some dude's begging it"Like we care.

Please delete this admin. you lot just annoy me even more than the females.
state names adzindirects are for. . .

The joke of it all is that im not stush at all. and you would notice that i'm cool towards people that ain't always trying to send (YOU ROBINHO)example: Black tom, gambit, ego, f-kid and haze-e.And it was a "i wanted to vent frustration" kinda ting.If people can talk about how knocking a drink off the side annoys them, i can talk about how planning a birthday is stressful

the joke of it all is that im not stush at all. and you would notice that i'm cool towards people that ain't always trying to send (YOU ROBINHO)example: Black tom, gambit, ego, f-kid and haze-e.
knows its all games when im ere

Guest I.B.Blackman

Adz even dou im only 16 according to your sig ur in need of sum gud luvvini can hold a good hour at the top of my game

If people can talk about how knocking a drink off the side annoys them, i can talk about how planning a birthday is stressful
good point

Adz even dou im only 16 according to your sig ur in need of sum gud luvvini can hold a good hour at the top of my game
lool joka.I dunno, thats a full year younger than me

swiftie can you just delete the thread please?Cos i don't wanna come like an "attention whore" or "stush" for that matter, so in future i will "seckle my pipes." If robinho stops attempting to take headshots at me

what were ur other names adz star
other names :S ..... where?edit: And no but robinho, we got off on the wrong foot. From that day you've been taking every oppurtunity.