Gerrard- "Were ready for the War"

Lot To Learn

See the Arsenal Ajax game.How many times were Hleb and van Persie fouled?Did you see either of them trying to punch people? No, it got heated but no slaps or punches were thrown.In the end we had the last laugh when Clichy (who was disgustingly fouled earlier on) ran almost the length of the pitch to set up van Persie who took Vermaelen (who was trying it in the game) for the any guy that he is and scored to make us winners of the tournament.
To be honest if I was RVP or Hleb I wouldn't cause any beef on the pitch cos if it kicks off who's backing your case Eboue?But seriously you cant compare our discipline to yours. From time your manager wanted to beef Pardew for celebrating a goal how can you talk really?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrard is a bait p*ssy. How can he try jab a man in the face when hjes fighting like some poof. Allow it.Dont even know why he was getting excited, he doesnt even wanna play for Liverpool so dunno why he was defending them.Mans a Chelsea player at heart.

As long as Pool fans always rememberthat Steven Gerrardwanted to join Chelsea then I dont care.

Gerrard is a bait p*ssy. How can he try jab a man in the face when hjes fighting like some poof. Allow it.Dont even know why he was getting excited, he doesnt even wanna play for Liverpool so dunno why he was defending them.Mans a Chelsea player at heart.
As long as Pool fans always rememberthat Steven Gerrardwanted to join Chelsea then I dont care.
a chelsea player at heart biggrin.gif, read his book.

agree to disagree but unless youre his fam-a-lam you aint ever going to know the truth. as long as hes playing for liverpool and puts in performances then i dont care.like saying rooneys heart his at everton 'cause thats his boyhood club meh.

Blud, man wanted to sign for Chelsea, until he saw the fans buring his shirt....He knows about scousers so he began to fear for his life then he changed his mind and stayed......Doesnt really wanna play for you....Hes there out of fear.
i remember the news conference on tvman didnt wanna move to chelsea because it would endanger his familyhe was gonna go

LOL@ this threadSissoko would have dealt with them on his onesDrenthe is suffering from small man syndrome would get deaded of quick tingsGerrard aint a p*ssy ask Bowyer and Shearer took them for catholic school kidsTorres and Babel were holding it down also so was YossiDon't make Liverpool come to your home and bang you infront of the home fans biggrin.gif