lmfao @ chris tuckers work from the past 9 years

L

Rush Hour 3 (2007) .... Detective James CarterRush Hour 2 (2001) .... Detective James CarterRush Hour (1998) .... Detective James CarterApparently Rush Hour 3 cost $180 mil to make and chris gets $20 mil..How the f*ck does that work

Seen, he needs to put he cv forward to some mans..... so 1 dimensional just playing a single character in 3 films over such a long period.

He's become the highest paid actor off of one movie from Rush Hour 3. All his movies have been classics anyway so I dont mind waiting few years for each one.Plus 'Last Friday' has been confirmed with him in it as well as Mike Epps. Supposed to be starting next year.

He's become the highest paid actor off of one movie from Rush Hour 3. All his movies have been classics anyway so I dont mind waiting few years for each one.Plus 'Last Friday' has been confirmed with him in it as well as Mike Epps. Supposed to be starting next year.
how do you know this ? i heard he didnt want to act in a friday sequel because he didnt want to promote drugs . . .

chris tucker thinks he is 2 big 4 fridaynxt frida cost 11 mill 2 maketucker gets 20 mill frm rush hourDesired reprise of Smokey (Chris Tucker)In early April 2007, Ice Cube was a guest on Angie Martinez' Hot97 radio show and stated that he was interested in bringing back Chris Tucker as 'Smokey' in a possible Friday sequel, but that was only possible if "New Line cuts the check."[1]. This is unlikely as Tucker's Rush Hour sequel performances earned him over 20 million dollars per film, and the entire budget for the sequel Next Friday was only 11 million dollars [2]. To date, Tucker himself has publicly never indicated any interest in appearing in a Friday sequel over the last 12 years. In an interview with BlackFilm.com, Ice Cube stated that he would be interested in involving all major characters from the Friday franchise in a possible sequel, but added "I know I'm not going to get Chris Tucker back, but I'd love to get everybody else back.In JET Magazine and BET's 106 & Park, Tucker stated that he would not do another Friday unless the script was better than the first"frm wikibetter script biggrin.gif friday was the best out of all of dem

chris tucker thinks he is 2 big 4 fridaynxt frida cost 11 mill 2 maketucker gets 20 mill frm rush hourDesired reprise of Smokey (Chris Tucker)In early April 2007, Ice Cube was a guest on Angie Martinez' Hot97 radio show and stated that he was interested in bringing back Chris Tucker as 'Smokey' in a possible Friday sequel, but that was only possible if "New Line cuts the check."[1]. This is unlikely as Tucker's Rush Hour sequel performances earned him over 20 million dollars per film, and the entire budget for the sequel Next Friday was only 11 million dollars [2]. To date, Tucker himself has publicly never indicated any interest in appearing in a Friday sequel over the last 12 years. In an interview with BlackFilm.com, Ice Cube stated that he would be interested in involving all major characters from the Friday franchise in a possible sequel, but added "I know I'm not going to get Chris Tucker back, but I'd love to get everybody else back.In JET Magazine and BET's 106 & Park, Tucker stated that he would not do another Friday unless the script was better than the first"frm wikibetter script biggrin.gif friday was the best out of all of dem
Yh I think thats what he is saying...he doesnt wanan do it if the film wil not be as good as the originalHow can they do that nowwas OK when they was like 17 19 but they are all big man mid lfie crisisWhats last friday guna be aboutPension payments