You're hungry as f*ck, just spent an hour cooking

L

Guest Yoshie.
Just cooked a pizza.Asked my mum to tell me when the bell goes.Bitch went on the phone and forgot bout it.Still, wasn't too burnt to eat.
lol i hate when that happensesp when ur marvin and u know it taste sh*t and its all ur own fault biggrin.gif
Covered it in Ketchup.Still had a smile on my face when I was munching.

it happened 2 me 1 time i was maaaaarvin, and i made the sickest fry up JUST put my perfect dollop of ketchup on the plate then BOOM, everything just slid off the plate in slow motion, and i still had the plate in my hand, with the blob of ketchup i was in shock so i cudnt even do 5 second rulei concluded god hates me that day

many of u people are straight recklessu know u can train yrself to just be more aware and not make errors like this,it saves a lot of greafi aint spilled or dropped f*ck all for years,winds me up wen people come round and are on these lose manouvers,chicks are the worst

one time i cooked and dropped the hot plate by mistake, i made some remix of a spanish omlette, the plate was bit too warm and it dropped and broke with the food, there was a ll left in the pan so i took that out ... to this day i cant explain how i didnt make it from the oven to the table cos i dropped it again and the rest fell out. was able to salvage some bits of bacon sticking out. thought a ghost was trying to mess with me